Aromafume is a handmade, natural Incense brick product. All products manufactured using natural ingredients may have minor variation in colour, texture and density. All our ingredients are subject to very stringent quality control procedures and the finished product quality is always maintained.
How to use Aromafume Incense Bricks?
- Light candle. Place on exotic incense diffuser. Diffuser is specially designed to reach the adequate temperature for aroma diffusion.
- Place incense brick on copper plate.
- Allow candle to burn for 45-60 min. Diffuser will be hot. Do not touch.
- Blow out candle and allow to cool.
- Incense brick will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
- Discard used incense brick with biodegradable waste.
Aromafume Incense Bricks are produced by a family owned company founded in 1900 with lineage extending over 5 generations in incense and perfumery products. Each Incense brick is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree and tree extracts, resins, leaves and flowers.
Traditionally, India was situated on the spice and frankincense trade route with a strong historical connection to incense. Various natural herbs and spices made their way to the Middle East and Europe. Our forefathers had a deep understanding of the principles of various aromatic ingredients used by traditional Ayurvedic practitioners. The interactions of spice trading and Ayurvedic principles created and exchange of knowledge and specifically the development of many traditional forms of incense.
- Minimal smoke
- Eliminates Odour
*Exotic Incense Diffuser not included.